ICMS seeks to recruit a part-time (0.6 FTE) Executive Officer (Quality Assurance) for a fixed term of 24 months.
International College of Management Sydney (ICMS) and its associated ICMS provider brands (International Sport College Australia, Aspire Institute and Aspire English) are in Manly, Sydney CBD and Narrabeen. Our head office is located at our main campus in Manly with sweeping views over Manly Beach offering a spectacular working location that would be hard to beat anywhere in the world.
The Executive Officer (Quality Assurance) supports the Deputy Vice Chancellor – Learning & Teaching (DVC L&T) by providing high level advice, administration and input into the development, implementation, monitoring and communication of strategic plans and projects, and internal and external partnerships, ensuring compliance with the Institution and other regulatory bodies’ policies and procedures.
· Support the DVC (L&T) to respond to various strategic and operational requests from the CEO, governance bodies, regulators, and national and international peak bodies in the disciplines of the Institution
· Provide high quality well-researched reports and drafting support for strategic documents, briefing papers, discussion papers, submissions and presentations for internal and external (national and international) audiences
· Manage strategic academic projects, including tracking timelines and ensuring that important deadlines are met
· Schedule high priority meetings and events and complete administrative tasks when needed
· Lead the preparation and coordination (Agenda, Papers, Minutes) of Learning and Teaching Committee Meetings and Academic Board Meetings, including a quarterly Deputy Vice Chancellor (DVC) Board of Directors Report.
· Undertake required background work to anticipate issues, provide well-informed policy, administrative and strategic advice, including making recommendations to ensure the DVC (L&T) can make informed and timely decisions
· Provide support for Committees and Working Parties and as required by the DVC (L&T)
· Communicate and follow up action items as required from committees and boards.
To be successful in applying for this role, you should be able to demonstrate the following:
· Proven experience as Executive Officer, Research Assistant, Project Officer or similar role
· Background in designing/developing/ implementing academic projects
· Solid understanding of data analysis and reporting against key measures
· Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities
· Excellent organisational and research skills
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
· Relevant work experience in Quality Assurance
· Relevant undergraduate qualification (postgraduate preferred but not essential)
Please submit a cover letter addressed to Dr Mike Keppell, Deputy Vice Chancellor (Learning & Teaching) and your updated resume to [email protected]
If you have queries about the recruitment process, please call the People and Training Department on 02 9466 1195 or email [email protected]
Closing date: Thursday 6th May 2021 at 12pm AEST.