- Development Manager (ISCA)
- Full time
- 1 year fixed term contract
- Location: Sydney CBD with travel to other campuses as required
International Sport College Australia (ISCA) is an associated business unit of the International College of Management Sydney (ICMS) and has two campuses – located Sydney CBD and Northern Beaches.
ISCAs high performance sports education program provides students with an innovative blend of training, coaching, learning and mentoring to develop their skills for entry into the competitive sports industry, whilst also offering a platform for students to improve athletic performance in a high performance environment. Students also have the opportunity to study on-line if required.
ISCA has seen strong growth from its original student intake in 2019 at thd Sydney Academy of Sport Narrabeen, with the addition of the City campus in 2020 further enhancing ISCAs reputation as an emerging market leader in sports education.
About the role
This role of Development Manager (ISCA) involves development and implementation of existing and future business opportunities for the ISCA business unit (within ICMS Pty Ltd):
- Drive domestic and international recruitment to achieve budgets and effectively manage/ develop relationships with key stakeholders.
- Action recruitment and marketing plans and strategies (including expos, career fairs & school visits) to recruit students and meet targets from defined regions. Input to recruitment and marketing plans as and when required.
- Follow-up on student/parent (or other) enquiries, requests for information and applications received, via email, mail and/or phone in a timely manner.
- Develop and update the marketing activities calendar for ISCA.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with schools, sports programs, academies and clubs to maintain a steady flow of students from these channels.
- Determine market opportunities through research and analysis.
- Assist the General Manager ISCA with the revision and creation of domestic-orientated marketing copy.
- Develop and implement specific domestic email and SMS campaigns.
- Develop strong relationships with Career Advisors and other key school personnel underpinned by effective engagement content and tools.
- Develop direct engagement strategies with potential students at career expos and school talks.
- Assist with specific lead generation content
Essential skills and experience:
- A strong, successful track record in sales/marketing (education sector is preferred).
- Commercially minded with knowledge of how to drive the bottom line in a constructive fashion.
- Degree educated with a preference sport, education and/or business-related field
- Experience working at a secondary school or tertiary education institution
- Ability to build and develop internal and external relationships
- CRM skills i.e. Salesforce or similar; Excel, Word
- Working with Children Check
Valued (but not essential) experience:
- Intermediate marketing skills
- Experience in copy writing and executing social media marketing campaigns
How to apply
Please apply by sending your details to [email protected]. Closing date 10 December.