ICMS is seeking a Quality Assurance Officer
- Act as Committee Secretary on boards / committees
- Transferrable skills considered
- Private Higher Education Sector
- Manly campus location – parking available
ICMS Quality Assurance and Accreditation (QAA) seek to hire a Quality Assurance Officer who will provide secretariat support to various academic governance committees such as Learning & Teaching Committee, the Academic Board and the Board of Examiners; and to provide QA support to projects and initiatives.
This role would suit a candidate with strong administrative skills that include minute taking and a collaborative work style. As this role has a strong committee secretarial component, transferrable skills gained in Academic English, Legal or Executive Officer roles will be considered.
- Provision of secretariat support
- Preparation agendas, minutes, attend meetings; distribute meeting outcomes; and communicate and follow up action items as required from committees and boards
- Contribute to QAA specific projects such as course accreditation/ reaccreditation submissions, reregistration submissions, and/or HESF audits, ESOS, National Code and professional body compliance activities
- Collaborate with colleagues within the institution to implement effective improvement initiatives as a result of both self-audits and external reviews
- Work closely with key stakeholders including marketing, international recruitment, admissions, registry, student services and campus operations to ensure key areas of non-compliance with HESF2021, ESOS, National Code and other related matters are identified and appropriately addressed
Skills and Experience required
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated, can work with minimal supervision and maintain performance under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and ability to relate to other people and to work cooperatively as a member of a team including build productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal communication skills including negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent written communication skills including documentation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work according to a timeline and accomplish key deliverables by balancing competing priorities
- Experience working in Academic English, Higher Education, Legal or Executive Officer experience gained in a regulated environment
- Please note that ICMS has a COVID19 vaccination or health exemption requirement.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter addressed to Sanja Taslaman, VP (Quality Assurance & Accreditation) at [email protected].
Applications will be assessed upon receipt.
Applications close on Friday 3rd June 2022 at 12pm.