The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is a leadering private provider of Higher Education based in Sydney's Northern Beaches. Last year ICMS was awarded the NSW Exporter of the Year in the education category. ICMS has created a legacy that continues to be felt in Australia and around the world. ICMS Alumni are industry leaders and their influence is felt across a multitude of institutions.
ICMS is currently seeking a talented and passionate Qualified Chef (casual) to work in a busy environment around students.
The position will be reporting to the Head Chef.
- Work under the Operations Chef, following their instructions regarding the production of meals for the college restaurants and functions to the highest quality of standards.
- Preparation of food for the a la carte restauran, buffet or table d'hote
- Conference catering for up to 350 guests
- At all times work in a safe and efficient manner, completing tasks within the given time frame
- Maintaining favourable working relationships with all other company employees
- Manage effectively time resources under pressure and meet deadlines
- In accordance with checklists, ensure the kitchen is cleaned and locked at the close of shifts
- Follow the HACCP guidelines, paying attention to the wrapping, dating and labelling of all prepared products in storage
- Meet and exceed all customer expectations
- Certificate 3 in commercial cookery
- Self motivated, can work with minimal supervision and maintain performance under pressure
- Excellent verbal, presentation and presentation skills, documentation skills and attention to detail
- Bulk cooking experience
- 5 years' experience in a commercial kitchen
Should you be interested in applying for this exciting position then please send your resume, with a cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants need to be Australian residents and only short listed applicants with the ability to work in Australia will be contacted.
ICMS is an equal opportunity employer.