Give your education and professional development curricula a boost with a study tour organised by ICMS
Our study tours and short courses cater to educational institutions, businesses and government bodies alike, with each program tailored to your specific needs. We can help you design and develop an engaging program that not only meets a high academic standard, but provides your participants with an opportunity to experience the best of Australia's rich and diverse culture.
ICMS has hosts study tour groups from all over Australia and the globe, with each program customised according to the group's needs. We can take care of your accommodation, transfers, meals, social activities and day trips if you wish - just let us know.
Why choose ICMS?
- A balanced, comprehensive program: ICMS study tours and short courses combine classroom learning with practical experience, providing participants with the skills and knowledge they need to apply their learning in the real world.
- Industry and government connections: Our strong links with industry and government allow us to build real-world examples into the curriculum of our tours and short courses, with opportunities to learn from leading experts and practitioners via guest lectures and guided site visits.
- A unique, exciting location: All of our study tours and short courses include the option to stay at the ICMS campus in Sydney’s Northern Beaches region, located moments from the world-famous Manly Beach. Our location provides your participants with an opportunity to experience the best Australia has to offer from a scenic, comfortable base.
- A flexible approach: Our study tours and short courses can be credit baring or non-credit baring, depending on your requirements. They can also be run by overseas faculty or ICMS faculty, and can run for any length of time. Study tour and short course programs generally run anywhere from 5 to 30 nights.
- Lectures and tutorials: Lectures and tutorials can be delivered by ICMS faculty or by your own overseas faculty. All program content is developed and customised to meet the overall aims and objectives of your study tour.
- Connections with industry: Drawing upon our vast network of contacts within industry and government, we can organise for the delivery of guest lectures by experts and thought leaders. We can also arrange corporate site visits, providing your participants with an opportunity to engage with practitioners in their actual working environment.
- Cultural experiences: We can incorporate a variety of social activities into the itinerary of your tour, allowing participants to discover Sydney’s sights and history. From day-trips to the scenic Blue Mountains, to organising a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to climb the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge, anything is possible.
- Logistics and organisation: We can assist with organising all facets of your program, from booking accommodation and airport transfers, to organising meals and social activities. Our level of involvement is completely up to you; we can take care of all aspects of your program’s logistics, or just specific elements.
|Day 1||Arrive in Australia, transfer to ICMS for orientation.|
|Day 2 - 4||Free days to explore Sydney.|
|Day 5||Classes begin with lectures and tutorials.|
|Day 6 -8||Lectures and tutorials continue.|
|Day 9 -10
|Full day trip to Blue Mountains on Saturday.
Ferry into Circular Quay for tour around historic area of The Rocks on Sunday.
|Day 11 - 13||Classes continue with half days of lectures and tutorials.|
|Day 14||Corporate site visit to hear from leaders of industry.|
|Day 15||Classes and lectures continue.|
|Day 16 - 17
|Free days for study or to continue exploring Sydney.|
|Day 18||Last day of clases & revision session.|
|Day 19||Study day in preparation for final examination.|
|Day 20||Final examination followed by farewell lunch.|
|Day 21||Last day in Australia - free time for shopping.|
|Day 22||Check out of ICMS accommodation and transfer to Sydney Airport.|
Get started with us
If you are interested in planning a study tour or short course to ICMS in Manly Beach, Sydney Australia please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 2 9977 0333.