The aim of this subject is to give students an understanding of digital marketing and digital media technology. It provides the theory as well as practical applications of the theory to current digital marketing operations and applications.
1) Understand new marketing trends that use digital marketing
2) Indicate the importance of digital media in today's marketing and communication planning
3) Explain ethical issues and social responsibility in digital marketing
4) Identify trends in online consumer behaviour
5) Identify trends in online consumers, and behaviour
6) Demonstrate understanding of different digital marketing environments
Exams will take place in weeks 12 & 13. Please refer to the official Exam Timetable for further information.