If you are not able to attend the graduation ceremony, please register to graduate in 'absentia' and you can either collect or it can be posted to you approximately 2 weeks after the ceremony. Alternatively you can request to defer your graduation and we will keep your testamur for the next graduation ceremony. Please note that you must register to attend a future ceremony or you will be graduated in absentia and no longer be eligible to attend a ceremony at a later date.
1] You can defer your graduation in maximum of one ceremony only.
2] If you choose to graduate in absentia, you cannot attend a subsequent ceremony
Yes, the Graduation fees is $120 and includes:
- Maximum 2x guest tickets to the Graduation Ceremony (for additional guest tickets see below and
- Hire of your academic gown, trencher and hood
- A robing service to ensure your academic dress looks perfect for the occasion
- Post-ceremony reception with canapes and drinks for you and your guests
- An exclusive ICMS Alumni lapel pin
- An official graduation progarm
- A complimentary digital copy of your stage presentation photograph uploaded to social media for you to share
All gowns and caps must be returned by the allocated time. GOWNS NOT RETURNED WILL INCUR AN ADDITIONAL COST.
Included in your Graduation Fee you can bring up to 2 guests. However additional tickets / Cocktail Party can be purchased:
- Extra tickets can be purchased for $25 per person for entry to the cocktail party ONLY
- A maximum of four (4) additional cocktail party tickets only per Graduand applies subject to availability
- Extra tickets can be purchased through the ICMS Online Store
If you name requires an amendment, you must complete the Change of Name or Contact Details Form which located in Student Hub and email to the Graduation Committee on firstname.lastname@example.org six (6) weeks prior to graduation with your original or certified copy of the supporting documents (eg passport, change of name certificate and driver license and Birth Certificate).
Failure to email through the name changes by the relevant date, a fee will apply for the re-issue of your graduation documents.
Ceremonies take approximately 1.5 hours followed by a 1 hour reception for graduates and family.
Yes. Free parking is available on the day. Please note that parking is limited on campus and will fill quickly so we recommend public transport and carpooling.
Only those students who have successfully completed all requirements in their program and have received confirmation of completion from ICMS are eligible to attend graduation. If you have not received confirmation of completion or are in your last year of study, you should submit the Completion Nomination Form. You will be assessed for completion within the appropriate timelines.