The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is an award-winning higher education institution with campuses in Manly and the CBD of Sydney. Founded in 1996, ICMS is a leader in career-focused, quality education offering undergraduate and postgraduate courses that are regulated and recognised in the same manner as all public universities in Australia.
At ICMS we believe that we are contributing to the greater good of our students and their future lives. What our students go on to create ripple effects that continue to spread throughout the world. We believe that we are making a positive difference to thousands of lives and working at ICMS will give you the opportunity to be part of that.
We also believe in empowering our staff through a commitment to their ongoing development. We like to see our staff grab hold of opportunities for personal expansion and growth in multiple facets of career life. There are opportunities for increased responsibility and leadership through a variety of different avenues.
About the Role
ICMS seeks to recruit a Digital Marketing Coordinator to be responsible for leading and delivering comprehensive digital and social media engagement to drive new student recruitment and community engagement.
This is an opportunity to develop effective social media and digital strategies for a range of digital platforms and to create and publish engaging and relevant content.
Based at the Manly campus with sweeping views over Manly Beach, the iconic sandstone 'castle on the hill' offers a spectacular working location that would be hard to beat anywhere in the world.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with stakeholders (internal and external) and aligning with other departments to develop and deliver engaging and strategically linked social content
- Actively contributing to strategic planning and alignment of communications strategy and digital and social media performance indicators
- Developing and implementing target content and channel strategies to improve community engagement outcomes
- Managing the social media communities on a day-to-day basis, monitoring conversations and appropriately responding to comments and questions.
- Devising strategies to increase lead generation through paid digital advertising
To be successful in applying for this role, you should have the following:
- A track record in employing best practice whilst operating within governance guidelines
- A Bachelor Degree
- Solid digital marketing experience (PPC and SEO)
- Organic social media experience
- Digital project management skills
- Digital advertising skills
- Social media engagement skills
- Experience in managing marketing automation and landing pages
How to Apply
Should you be keen to apply for this role, please submit an application in the form of a cover letter and CV addressing the above criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org.