ICMS is seeking to appoint an experienced person to the position of Domestic Development Manager - Australia and New Zealand on a full time basis to work from our Northern Beaches, Manly location.
This role oversees development and implementation of existing and future business opportunities for the institution across all brands.
- Manage and drive the domestic recruitment team to achieve their budgets and effectively manage / develop key relationships with key stakeholders.
- Action recruitment and marketing plans and strategies to recruit students and meet targets from your defined regions.
- Follow-up on student enquiries, requests for information and applications received, via email, mail and/or phone in a timely manner.
- Develop and update the marketing activities calendar for your regions.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with schools, English language colleges and international schools on shore to maintain a steady flow of students from these sources.
- Determine market opportunities through research and analysis;
- Work with Academic and International Development to determine feasibility of program, development of structure, marketing, sales and implementation plans for new programs.
- Assist the AVP and marketing team with the revision and creation of domestic orientated marketing copy.
- Develop and implement specific domestic email and SMS campaigns.
- Develop Career Advisor engagement content and tools.
- Develop direct engagement strategies with potential students at career expos and school talks.
- Create specific lead generation content.
- Assist the AVP with the development of QRC and New Zealand specific engagement and retention content.
- Minimum 3 years' relevant work experience in sales/marketing (within the Education Industry would be beneficial).
- Commercially minded with knowledge of how to drive the bottom line in a constructive fashion.
- Degree educated in a business related field.
- Leadership skills.
- Be optimistic yet recognise and analyse pitfalls.
- Ability to develop and grow a territory/customer base.
- Ability to build and develop internal and external relationships
- System skills ie Sugar, Avantis, Excel, Word
- Working with Children check
- Experience at a tertiary education institution
- Experience with copy writing and executing marketing campaigns
Please apply with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 3rd May 2019
Applicants must be able to provide evidence of work rights in Australia.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.