Industry Experts Series: Christian Dior Q&A with Christopher Watney
December 17 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Save your spot for this Q&A session with the Boutique Director of luxury fashion brand Christian Dior Couture, Mr Christopher Watney.
Christopher Watney has had a stellar business career in fashion and branding. He has worked at House of Fraser, Harrods London and Ralph Lauren. Today he is Boutique Director at the Christian Dior Couture, based in London UK.
In this question and answer session, hosted by Ann Whitelock Courtney O’Connor, Chair of the ICMS Scholarships Board, you will learn:
- How Mr Watney’s career path progressed from Harrods to Dior
- What his role as Boutique Director involves day to day
- What he believes it takes to succeed in the competitive world of luxury fashion
- Why he believes brand DIOR have remained at the top of the luxury fashion sector since 1946
- Predictions for the future of the luxury fashion sector
“Luxury retail hasn’t faced the same challenges as seen by High Street brands. Luxury brands that stay true to their heritage, while looking for innovation, will always succeed.”