- This event has passed.
Graduation Day | Friday, 08 April 2022
Graduation is a very special day and an important milestone in the lives of our ICMS, Aspire Institute and ISCA community. It is the day when eligible students (graduands) are awarded their academic degree at a special ceremony. It’s a time to celebrate and a milestone that recognises our student’s achievements. The first graduation day will take place on Thursday, the 7th of April.
Usually Graduation Day is also the day when awards are conferred. After conferral you can use any titles associated with your degree. The upcoming Graduation Ceremonies in April will include those who were already conferred with their awards on 29 October 2021 and whose graduation was postponed.
With the easing of health restrictions in NSW, and the re-opening of Australian international borders, we are delighted to confirm that we will be able to run a traditional face to face graduation event, with guests, alongside an enhanced livestream component. Following each graduation ceremony a cocktail party will take place on the college grounds (weather permitting).
ICMS, Aspire and ISCA will run 3 separate live-streamed and in-person Graduation Ceremonies in the Cardinal Cerretti Memorial Chapel at the Northern Beaches Campus. Each Ceremony will be followed by a Cocktail Reception with your guests and fellow graduands!
Quick graduation facts:
- Professional attire or national dress are recommended. Please note that your graduation gown sits better on covered shoulders.
- Morning session: from 8.30am till 1.30pm. Livestream begins @10am here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeBMvIgCQr0
- Afternoon session: from 1.30pm till 6.30pm. Livestream begins @3pm here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQpnMRH_6R4
- For those that can attend the on-campus ceremony you will be asked to pay a Graduation fee of $180
- Graduands are welcome to bring up to 2 guests as part of your graduation registration. Please note, this number includes children. Please visit the FAQ section on this page should you wish to bring more guests.