As a parent, you play a vital role in your child's journey to higher education. This may be helping to choose the right degree, providing financial assistance or simply offering moral support in what can be both a daunting and exciting time in your child's life. To help you in this process we are hosting a Parents Information Evening on Thursday 28 November 2019. This event is designed specifically for parents of children considering ICMS. We’ll cover topics including:
- Admission requirements: Learn about cut-offs, UAC preferences and High Academic Places (HAP)
- Industry Training: Discover more about our industry placement program (up to 9 months) and how it helps prepare job-ready graduates.
- FEE-HELP: How it works and the options for paying fees
- Curriculum quality: Learn about the way we teach and ensure the quality of our degrees
- Student life and Support: Find out how we help students adapt to college life and support them during their ICMS journey.
The evening takes the format of a facilitated Q&A session with representatives from across ICMS including senior academic staff, college management, Industry Training and current students. Drinks and canapés will be served upon arrival.
BOOK TO ATTEND