Parents’ Information Evening
November 24 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- Learn about the complex University Admission process – and how it’s different this year.
- Get a summary of the Key Dates and Entry Requirements for 2023 applicants.
- Gain an understanding of FEE-HELP, High Academic Places, eCAF and other tuition fee-related options.
- Hear from a Dean who will explain the Authentic, Industry-Driven, Assessment-based Teaching methods at ICMS.
- Find out how ICMS can offer 100% of degree students Industry Training placements – and the impact this has on our graduate employability outcomes.
- Listen to a current student share why she believes the ICMS Community and Support is unique to ICMS and incomparable to what is offered at other higher education institutions.
- Chat privately with Faculty Academics about specific Degree Course Structure and Subjects. (On-campus attendees only)
Refreshments will be served and free parking is available on campus.
This event will also be live-streamed on Facebook @ICMSaustralia
The ICMS team of Student Advisors understand the pressure to make the right choice. Call or email them if you have any questions about entry requirements or the progress of your child’s application.
- (02) 9466 1240
- [email protected]
Please feel free to forward this link to anyone whose child might be considering studying at ICMS or the Aspire Institute (pathway provider to ICMS, UTS and others).