Parents’ Information Evening
November 25 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Parents Information Evening: Register Now
In this online session we’ll cover topics including:
- Admission requirements: Learn about cut-offs, UAC preferences and High Academic Places (HAP)
- Industry Training/Internships: Discover more about our compulsory built-in internships (Work Integrated Learning) and how they help prepare career-ready graduates.
- FEE-Help and eCAF: How it works and your options for paying tuition fees
- Curriculum quality: Learn about the way we teach and ensure the quality of our degrees
- Curriculum: Learn how degrees are structured – the difference between core, specialisation and elective subjects
- Student life and support: Find out how we help students adapt to tertiary education and support them during their ICMS journey.
The evening takes the format of a facilitated Q&A session with representatives from across ICMS including senior faculty, management, industry training team members and even a current student and her mum.
Register now! We will send you a reminder with full event details closer to the date!