Q&A with Managing Director for Australia and New Zealand Cushman & Wakefield
December 8 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
How to Create a Million-Dollar Property Deal with Simon Fenn, Managing Director for Australia and New Zealand Cushman & Wakefield
Join us for a very special online Q&A session with Simon Fenn, ANZ Managing Director of one of the world’s biggest and most successful global brands – Cushman & Wakefield, employing approximately 51,000 people across approximately 400 offices in 70 countries! Interviewers will be two ICMS Property enthusiasts, Dan Garing (pictured above on the left) and Stephanie Macourt (pictured above on the right), Dan and Steph who have have completed their Bachelor of Property (Development, Investment and Valuation) academic subjects and are already working in the property industry!
Prospective property enthusiasts are invited to join us for this a very special webinar Q&A session and learn:
This webinar will ignite your passion for the business of property. Simon will be sharing his insights into how to make a successful career in the property sector. You will gain an insight into what it takes for you to achieve your own property dreams.
In this interview-style Q&A session you will hear:
• Common personality traits of property titans
• Career opportunities in the property sector
• How to identify ‘the next big thing’ in property
• Is property success about ‘what you know’ or ‘who you know’?
• Common pitfalls for property graduates when aiming to make million-dollar deals
• How property graduates can get into the heart of the action in this competitive sector
Click the link below to register for a spot for this incredible webinar: