The Welcome Cocktail Event
It is a long-standing ICMS tradition to formally welcome our new students and their families to our community. The past twelve months have been challenging for all due to Covid-19, however, ICMS is dedicated to giving you an outstanding student experience. This is why we will be hosting our Welcome Cocktail Event during O-Week.* It will be a different to previous years, but we know you will have an amazing time.
RSVP – Now Closed
Registration Closed Friday 29th January
Your Safety is Our Priority
We are taking precautions to ensure the safety of the ICMS community. This year, you will notice:
- All Covid-Safe Marshals, staff and volunteers sporting ICMS face masks
- Hand sanitiser and social distancing signs
- Roaming wait staff to bring canapés and drinks to you
- Security checking ID and home addresses
- Cocktail tables for you to stand at during the event
This will be one of your highlights of O-Week. You can invite two guests so start thinking about who you’ll bring. Registrations are essential as there are limited places available! We regret that any student, visitor or guest who has been in in a government declared ‘hotspot’ within the last 14 days, will not be allowed to attend. Residential addresses will be checked on arrival.
- Bring: Your Golden Ticket (essential for entry)
- Dress: Cocktail Attire
- Location: 151 Darley Rd, Manly
- Date: Wednesday 3rd February
- Time: 6:00pm
- Guests: Limited to two guests
- Parking: Free on-campus
- Identification: Essential for every guest
Students and guests under the age of 18 are welcome at the Cocktail Event, however, they will not be served or are permitted to drink alcohol.
* This event is subject to Government Covid-19 regulations and weather, in the event of a cancellation, you will be notified via the details provided in your RSVP