We are seeking to recruit 2x F&B Supervisors to join a dedicated team on a casual basis covering 7 day operations. Opportunity to supervise and train; Cafe experience required including barista skills.
ICMS cafe, events and functions department is seeking to recruit 2 casual F&B Supervisors to work within the college cafe. This is an ideal role if you are passionate about the hospitality industry and can demonstrate relevant experience. This position will also include working within our functions department supervising wait staff.
- Customer service
- Coffee making
- Cash reconciliation
- Maintaining a clean workspace following HACCP
- Banqueting set up, delivery and bump out
- Supervising within the cafe and events
- Relevant hospitality experience such as cafe, banquet or restaurant
- Degree qualification in Hospitality Management (or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training)
- Barista skills
- RSA certificate
- A professional approach at all times when liaising with staff, students, employers and guests.
- High level of interpersonal and organisational skills as well as effective oral and written communication
- Able to prioritise
- Holds or is willing to obtain Working with Children check
- First Aid certification (highly valued)
Applicants must have current and valid work rights in Australia.
Apply now by sending a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted applicants with the ability to work in Australia will be contacted.
ICMS is an equal employment opportunity employer.