A breathtaking location, flexible funtion spaces and expereinced events team combine to make ICMS the ideal vanue for your next function, event or conference.
Why hold your next conference at the International College of Management, Sydney?
- Personal attention from your initial inquiry to completion of your conference
- Unique venue that will inspire and excite your guests
- Complimentary car parking
- A hotel-style reception during office hours to assist with your conference secretariat needs
- Access to a multi-media room with 90 computers, internet and e-mail access when booked in advance
- As an additional service to clients during our College term breaks, conference organisers can book the entire College premises and utilise our complete range of facilities.
The Great Hall
The Great Hall is an ideal venue for your wedding, function or conference. Your guests can enjoy pre-function drinks and admire the stunning views of Manly Beach and beyond from the grand balcony. The room is tastefully decorated in keeping with the heritage of the building and is complemented by exceptional service and catering.
The Grand Dining Room
The Grand Dining Room located on the ground floor is an ideal venue for your social occasion. You may be celebrating a wedding anniversary, organising a social outing for your club, workplace or family. Let us do all the work while you relax in a stylish setting.
The Norfolk Room
If you have requirements for a small meeting space for board meetings, training, or workshops, the Norfolk Room caters for up to 20 people with a purpose built board table and the use of a balcony overlooking Manly Beach to enjoy during your breaks. Take advantage of our competitive conference and meeting day rates and stage your next meeting in quiet surroundings with our catered food and beverage service. We also include with complimentary car parking for your added convenience.
The Courtyard Cafe
The Courtyard Café is an outdoor/indoor space perfect for pre-function drinks and after dinner drinks. During term breaks the Courtyard Café can also be used as creative breakout spaces, BBQ luncheons and sit down luncheon areas.
The College also has the following recreational facilities:
- Tennis Court,
- Harbour and foreshore walks, and
- Common room with television/VCR and snooker table.
- Great Hall – seating up to 330 Theatre style, 200 banquet
- Norfolk Room – seating up to 20 boardroom style
- Eleven conference/breakout rooms – seating up to 40 theatre style per room, 25 u-shaped style per room
- Courtyard café and BBQ
- Common Room and Bar
- Formal Grand Dining Room – seating capacity 100
- Computer room with 90 computers, internet and e-mail access
- Advanced booking required
- Photocopying/printing – cost of photocopying to be charged to conference organiser
- Fax services
- International style reception and duty manager support