At ICMS, we offer a limited number of High Academic Places (HAPs) each intake to students who demonstrate strong academic ability, as evidenced by ATAR ranking.
If you have been offered a High Academic Place (HAP) at ICMS – CONGRATULATIONS!
Here’s what you can expect:
- HAP students receive a tuition fee subsidy for the duration of their course. The subsidy varies each intake depending on the number and quality of applicants. As a guide, in the February 2020 intake, HAP students received a tuition fee subsidy of approximately 33% per-subject.
Terms and Conditions
- UAC account holders you must ensure ICMS is their highest possible preference for all offer rounds up until their enrolment is finalised in order to retain this bursary. If the student does not have a UAC account they must apply, or have applied, directly on the ICMS website.
- HAP places are limited and are subject to admissions approval.
- HAP places are subject to final ATAR ranking and will be verified through the ICMS Admissions team.
- The number of HAPs offered each intake varies depending on the number and quality of applicants.
- HAPs cannot be deferred – students must commence their course in the February 2021 intake.
- HAPs will be automatically applied to tuition fees upon commencement of studies in February 2021.
- HAPs are not exchangeable, non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
Note: Students are still eligible to receive FEE-HELP for the remaining tuition. For more information on FEE-HELP please visit http://studyassist.gov.au/sites/StudyAssist/
For more information please contact one of our student advisors on 1800 110 490 or [email protected]