ICMS is looking for a skilled level one / two technician who will be responsible for the daily operations and maintenance of the College computer environment through analysing requirements, resolving probems, installing hardware and software solutions. Commencing ASAP.
The role includes:
- Maintaining classroom computers and AV equipment
- Providing end user support for students, faculty and staff
- Plan and action through to resolution each ticket assigned
- Documentation creation and maintenance
- License and asset tracking
- Installing and configuring operation Windows and MAC desktop systems and applications as per SOE
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good working experience in Windows 10 desktop operation environments, Office 365, Windows domain services and networking (DHCP, DNS, GPO, Active Directory, TCPIP).
- Willingness to learn and the ability to pick up new systems and procedures easily
- A 'can-do' attitude
- The ability to work as a team member and autonomously
- Prior experience and/or qualifications in the IT Services sector will be highly regarded
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues across the desktop environment
Should you be interested in applying for this position, please send your resume together with a cover letter addressing the criteria and details of work rights to Vice President (Information Technology) firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed applicants who have work rights in Australia will be contacted.
There is no closing date, applicants will be contacted and assessed immediately.