For over 20 years, the International College of Management, Sydney has worked to realise the ambitions of the visionary Australian's that founded it. Our journey so far has validated their courage and vision. ICMS' achievements are remarkable. It is unique as a higher education provider at every level of the organisations - its culture, size, location, ownership and organisational structure, management and business model.
ICMS is a private entity in an industry controlled and dominated by the public sector. Yet ICMS is exceptional because it has been built upon the understanding that quality matters and it has been at the forefront of career focused education. Last year this was recognised when ICMS was awarded the NSW Exporter of the Year in the Education Category.
ICMS is looking for a skilled Manager on Duty who will be responsible for the daily operations and maintenance of the ICMS College City Campus, with emphasis on safety and security; level one maintenance; level one IT. Commencing ASAP.
The role includes:
- Maintaining College WHS; cleaning; safety
- Providing support for students, faculty and staff through day to day operations
- Plan and action College opening and closing procedures
- Documentation creation and maintenance around Campus
- May need to assist other campuses and work on weekends and overnights
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good working experience in WHS, Fire Warden; First Aid and will need a Working With Children Check. Training can be provided to successful candidate
- Willingness to learn and the ability to pick up new systems and procedures easily
- A 'can-do' attitude
- The ability to work as a team member and autonomously
- Prior experience and/or qualifications in the sector will be highly regarded
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues across the IT and maintenance environment
Should you be interested in applying for this position please send your resume together with a cover letter addressing the criteria and details of work rights to Campus and Operations Director, James Brady at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed applicants who have work rights in Australia will be contacted.
There is no closing date, applicants will be contacted and assessed immediately.