Know someone who would be better off studying at ICMS?
If you’re enjoying your time as an ICMS student, why not invite a friend or family member along to join you? We’re currently accepting applications for our May 2020 intake.
If someone you refer successfully enrols for our May 2020 intake, we’ll give you one year free subscription to Netflix.
All you have to do is get the person applying to name you as their referee in their application. That’s it!
Terms and conditions – ‘Refer-a-friend’ campaign
1. The campaign will run from 1st April to 5 June 2020 inclusive.
2. The campaign is open to participation by all current students and permanent, casual and contractor staff members of Aspire Institute and the International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) (the ‘College’).
3. The participant in this campaign who is facilitating the referral to the College (the ‘Referrer’) is eligible for a gift upon successful enrolment of the person/s they have referred (the ‘Referee’).
5. For Referrers to qualify for receipt of the Gift, the Referee must:
a. be an Australian or New Zealand resident; and
b. be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at the College for commencement in May 2020; and
c. not have previously applied for admission to the College, or cancelled, deferred or being refused admission; and
d. identify their Referrer by their full name in their application to the College when prompted.
6. Referrers are eligible for ONE (1) Gift per Referee who successfully meets the conditions outlined above in Condition (5).
7. The Gift is not exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
8. The Gift will be available for collection by the Referrer from 15 June between Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Email us for collection [email protected]
9. The Gift can only be collected in person by the Referrer from the College Head Office at 151 Darley Road Manly NSW.
10. The College reserves the right, at its sole discretion and for any reason, to reject referrals submitted as part of this campaign.
11. By participating in this campaign, the Referrer acknowledges that:
a. making a referral does not guarantee the Referee successful admission to the College; and
b. all Referees are subject to the College’s standard Admissions policies and procedures.