The International College of Management Sydney (ICMS) has partnered with ACCOR to award a student studying a Bachelor of Hospitality Management, Bachelor of Event Management* or Bachelor of Business Management* $10,000 to go towards tuition and potential graduate employment. It will be awarded to a student who displays enthusiasm and motivation for the hospitality industry and whose aptitude, academic results and previous or current work experience fit with the sponsor’s (ACCOR) business goals.
* Event Management and Business Management applicants must have previous work experience in the Hospitality industry to apply.
- You must be enrolled in a Bachelor of Hospitality Management, Bachelor of Event Management or
Bachelor of Business Management.
- You are in trimester 6 or above.
- Completed application form
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Essay submission (maximum 1,000 words)
- Industry training report
- Community, leadership and student body contributions
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
Step 1: Download the application kit
Step 2: Complete your application form.
Step 3: Submit your application by Friday TBA, 5pm (for scholarships commencing in the February 2018 trimester). Your application should be addressed to the ICMS Scholarships Board and supporting documents must be attached.
Step 4: Interview with the ICMS panel
Step 5: Interview with the ICMS Scholarship Board (finalists only)