The International College of Management Sydney (ICMS) has partnered with ACCOR to award a student studying a Bachelor of Hospitality Management (*Business Management or Event Management) $10,000 to go towards tuition and potential graduate employment. It will be awarded to a student who displays enthusiasm and motivation for the hospitality industry and whose aptitude, academic results and previous or current work experience fit with the sponsor’s (ACCOR) business goals.
* Business Management and Event Management students will be considered in the case where there is considerable work experience in the Hospitality industry.
- You must be enrolled in a Bachelor of Hospitality Management, Bachelor of Event Management or
Bachelor of Business Management.
- You are in trimester 6 or above.
- Completed application form
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Essay submission (maximum 1,000 words)
- Industry training report
- Community, leadership and student body contributions
Step 1: Download the application kit
Step 2: Complete your application form.
Step 3: Submit your application by 5.00pm on Friday 30th November 2018 - Week 11 (for scholarships commencing in the February 2019 trimester). Your application should be addressed to the ICMS Scholarships Board and supporting documents must be attached.
Step 4: Interview with the ICMS panel
Step 5: Interview with the ICMS Scholarship Board (finalists only)