ICMS has partnered with Black & White Waiters to present this unique scholarship opportunity for students currently in term 1 or 2* of their Bachelor of Hospitality Management or Bachelor of Event Management degree. The successful recipient will receive a tuition waiver up to the value of $7,500 which includes work placement at Black & White Waiters (200hrs) throughout the term of their Scholarship. The experience and exposure to the world of Hospitality and Events Management will make the recipient’s C.V stand out, while also creating many potential networking moments.
*Interested applicants further along in their degree will be considered.
This scholarship awards:
- Tuition waiver of up to $7,500 and includes 200hrs of work placement.
- You must be a current ICMS Student in term 1 or 2 of your Bachelor of Hospitality Management or Bachelor of Event Management degree. Interested applicants further along in their degree will be considered.
- You must demonstrate consistency in academia, excellence in industry training, professional performance, and overall leadership and contribution to ICMS
- Completed application form
- Academic record
- Essay submission (maximum 1000 words)
- Industry experience summary
- Community, leadership and student body contributions
Step 1: Download the application kit
Step 2: Submit your application by 5.00pm on Friday 9 November, 2018 - Week 8 (for scholarships commencing in the February 2019 trimester) to the Student Services front desk. Your application should be addressed to ICMS Scholarships Board and supporting documents must be attached.
Step 3:Interview with ICMS Scholarship Board (finalists only)