Each trimester, the Courtney O'Connor Scholarship recognises a student currently studying an ICMS Bachelor Degree whom exhibits leadership, community service and academic excellence. This combination of skills and talent is not rare at ICMS, so the application process is competitive. The recipient of this prestigious scholarship receives a full tuition waiver for up to 12 subjects. The Courtney O'Connor Scholarship recipients with exceptional business acumen and presentation may experience the opportunity of executing their own business idea during the contribution hours.*
Partial Scholarships may be awarded.
*Subject to application content, interview and ICMS Scholarship Board decision only.
This scholarship awards a tuition waiver to the value of up to 12 subjects. This includes:
- full tuition fee waiver for up to 12 subjects
- potential for contribution hours per week during trimester time
- You must currently be studying an ICMS Bachelor Degree.
- You must have a full time or equivalent study load with between 3 and 12 subjects remaining (including WIL) not including the current trimester.
- You must demonstrate consistency in academia, professional performance, and overall leadership and contribution to ICMS.
- Must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Past recipients of this scholarship are not eligible to apply
- Completed application form
- Academic record
- Essay submission (minimum 500 words)
- Community, leadership and student body contributions
THIS SCHOLARSHIP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED.
Step 1: Download the application kit
Step 2: Submit your application via email by Friday 1 May 2020 (for scholarships commencing in the May 2020 trimester). Your application should be addressed to ICMS Scholarships Board and supporting documents must be attached.
Step 3: Interview with ICMS Scholarship Board (finalists only)