ICMS has partnered with Frontrow Group to present this unique scholarship opportunity for current students in their final year of study (Terms 7 & 8 with either one or two terms remaining) of an ICMS Bachelor of Business Management – Events or Bachelor of Event Management. The successful recipient will receive a tuition waiver up to the value of $10,000 and also the potential to secure full-time employment on graduation with Frontrow Group. The experience and exposure to the world of Events Management will make the recipient’s C.V stand out, while also creating many potential networking moments.
This scholarship awards:
· Tuition waiver of up to $10,000, plus
· Potential to secure full-time employment on graduation with Frontrow Group.
· You must be a current ICMS Student in their final year of study (Terms 7 & 8 with either one or two terms remaining) of an ICMS Bachelor of Business Management – Events or Bachelor of Event Management.
· You must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5
· You must demonstrate consistency in academia, excellence in industry training, professional performance, and overall leadership and contribution to ICMS
· Completed application form
· Academic record
· Essay submission (maximum 1,000 words)
· Industry experience summary
· Industry training report
· Community, leadership and student body contributions
APPLICATIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED.
Step 1: Download the application kit
Step 2: Submit your application by 5pm on Friday TBA (for scholarships commencing in the TBA trimester) to the Student Services front desk. Your application should be addressed to ICMS Scholarships Board and supporting documents must be attached.
Step 3: Interview with ICMS Scholarship Board (finalists only)