The Northern Beaches Council Property Scholarship is an exciting opportunity for Property Management students to gain invaluable experience working in the Property and Commercial Business unit within the Property Division of Council. You will gain practical experience and high-level knowledge whilst being involved in a variety of activities including (but not limited to) lease licence queries and drafting, property and land database/account management, liaison with internal council departments, maintenance of capital works, on-site inspections and a variety of land dealings
This scholarship awards a tuition waiver valued at up to $14,000 plus:
- 9 month paid internship with the Northern Beaches Council Property Department
- You must be enrolled in the Bachelor of Property Management
- Students who are completing or who have completed the prerequisites for industry training. Note: the placement included in this scholarship contributes to your industry training.
- Applicants must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8 prior to and during the tenure of the Scholarship
- Completed application form
- Good academic record
- You must demonstrate consistency in academic and professional performance and overall contribution to ICMS. Work experience in an area of relevance will be preferred.
Step 1: Download the application kit
Step 2: Complete your application form.
Step 3: Submit your application by 5.00pm - Friday 15 November, 2019 Week 9 (for scholarships commencing in February 2020 trimester )*. Your application should be addressed to the ICMS Scholarships Board and supporting documents must be attached.
Step 4: Interview with the ICMS panel
Step 5: Interview with the ICMS Scholarship Board (finalists only)
* Note the placement at Northern Beaches Council may commence earlier than the February 2020 trimester.