ICMS is offering a scholarship to a new Postgraduate student who will be commencing their studies at ICMS in a 2-year Master program in October 2019.
The scholarship is awarded based on a three-component application process, which will result in the successful applicant being awarded a scholarship offering a tuition waiver to the value of up to 6 subjects within one of the ICMS Master Degree programs commencing in October 2019.
This scholarship offers a tuition waiver to the value of up to 6 postgraduate subjects
Partial Scholarships may be awarded. Subject to approval by ICMS Management.
· Applicants need to meet the ICMS entry requirements in English language proficiency for Master Degree level study.
· Applicants must have a GPA of 3.20 out of 5.0 from their previous undergraduate degree.
· This scholarship is available for both domestic and international students.
· Academic and English requirements
· Essay submission (minimum 1000 words)
APPLICATIONS OPEN: TBA
Step 1: Download the application kit
Step 2: Academic and English requirements and essay due by TBA (Australian Eastern Standard Time).
Required via post and email to:
International College of Management, Sydney
151 Darley Rd, Manly, NSW 2095