For over 20 years, the International College of Management, Sydney, has worked to realise the ambitions of the visionary Australian's who founded it. Our journey so far has validated their courage and vision. ICMS' achievements are remarkable. It is unique as a higher education provider at every level of the organisation - its culture, size, location, ownership and organisational structure, management and business model.
ICMS is a private entity in an industry controlled and domiated by the public sector. Yet ICMS is exceptional because it has been built upon the understanding that quality matters and it has been at the forefront of career focused education. Last year this was recognised when ICMS was awarded the NSW Exporter of the Year in the Education category.
About the role:
ICMS is looking for a Student Engagement and Administration Officer to engage and administer the services provided to students throughout their education lifestyle. Provide excellent customer service at the Student Centre, to ensure that student enquiries, both in person and electronically are resolved according to departmental service level expectations. To administer all student service processes in accordance wih provider policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and legislation. The position may require work from both campuses: Manly and City and will report to the Student Centre Manager.
- Provide academic administration and communication throughout the student lifecycle
- Maintain accurate student files and recording of student communication using the CRM and student management systems
- Provide excellent customer service to students, guests and staff (Manly Campus / City Campus)
- Undertake administration tasks and services relating all student engagement requirements throughout the student lifecycle
The succesful candidate will have:
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to remain calm and flexible under pressure
- Previous experience with student and customer relationship management systems (Avantis, Sugar, Celcat etc)
- Detail focused administrator
- Previous experience with Australian and International Students (min 1 year)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Full working rights
Should you be interested in applying for this position please send your resume together with a cover letter addressing the criteria and details of work rights to Monika Tejszerski at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed applicants who have work rights in Australia will be contacted.
There is no closing date, applicants will be contacted and assessed immediately.