International College of Manly, Sydney (ICMS) and its associated ICMS provider brands (International Sport College Australia, Aspire Institute and Aspire English) are located in Manly, Sydney CBD and Narrabeen. Our head office is located at our main campus in Manly and, with sweeping views over Manly Beach, offers a spectacular working location that would be hard to beat anywhere in the world.
Our mission is to provide students with an exceptional education and the much-valued skills set to gain a competitive edge and exceed industry expectations in today’s job market. That is why so many of our lecturers have extensive industry experience, and why industry training and a leadership program are integrated into our courses.
By choosing to study at one of our institutions, students gain the practical, academic and professional experience they need to be career-ready by the day they graduate.
We also believe in empowering our staff through a commitment to their ongoing development. We like to see our staff grab hold of opportunities for personal expansion and growth in multiple facets of career life. There are opportunities for increased responsibility and leadership through a variety of different avenues.
About the role
This role Student Experience Coordinator is responsible for enabling a residential community atmosphere that enriches the student experience and sets up apart from other higher education providers. The Coordinator reports to the Student Experience Manager and is responsible for coordinating the resident assistants and leaders.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Coordinating the Residential Experience Team, a team of dedicated resident assistants and leaders – this includes recruitment and training
- Ensuring compliance with WHS policy and procedures by administering training and documentation
- Coordinating itineraries for the college’s international partners
- Coordinating local and interstate student trips (this includes driving authorised college vehicles and approved rental vehicles)
- Events promotion via various media channels, social media and email
- Assist the wider operations team with ‘out of hours’ on campus activities
- Support the institution in its commitment to quality and integrity
- To be successful in applying for this role, you should have:
- A tertiary qualification at either the Undergraduate or Postgraduate level in Business, Events or Marketing
- Ability to generate marketing content to promote events and activities
- Experience in a similar role in a tertiary education environment
- A strong background / interest in providing experiences for residential students
- Ability to provide evidence of a National Police Check and Working with Children check
- Full NSW driver license
How to apply
Should you be keen to apply for this role, please submit your application to [email protected]. Please include a CV and cover letter stating your availability to start in this role, and any leave that you have planned.
This is a fixed term appointment for 36 months.