The role will facilitate quality assessments in WIL (placement) subjects and deliver foundational and post-placement WIL workshops and activities to support student learning and enhance employability.
About the Successful Applicant
You will have a proven ability and commitment for designing and delivering learning and development activities, with an interest in supporting students to develop and enhance their employability skills. You will demonstrate an understanding of work-integrated learning and its relevance to the required industries. You will have the ability to analyse learning outcomes and work with Subject Matter Experts to implement assessment solutions. You will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to accomplish key deliverables by balancing competing priorities.
Other Essential Criteria:
· Post-graduate qualifications in a related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience
· Demonstrated cross cultural skills and an understanding of the different approaches required
· Superior computing skills (word, excel, powerpoint etc)
· Ability to plan, organise and achieve work targets, sometimes in demanding circumstances and work harmoniously and constructively with colleagues
· Attention to detail and an ability to focus on continuous improvement
· Demonstrate an ability to work collaboratively across an organisation to implement key initiatives and projects
· Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
· An understanding of the Australian HE and VET sectors
All applications must be submitted with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed applicants will be contacted and applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.