The aim of this subject is to develop an understanding of the management and the strategies applied when developing a brand. It provides the theory as well as practical applications of the theory to brand management and strategy.
- Demonstrate an understanding ofl brands and brand management
- Develop an understanding of brand positioning and values
- Apply knowledge of brand elements to develop an integrated brand management (IBM) program
- Understand concepts of message strategies in brand management
- Understand the foundations of IBM
Exams will take place in weeks 12 & 13. Please refer to the official Exam Timetable for further information.