At ICMS we believe that the best learning experience combines practical ‘real-world’ experience with a strong academic foundation.
All our degrees include Work Integrated Learning (WIL) subjects in which students undertake a placement with an industry partner (also known as Industry Training or Internship). At ICMS our undergraduates undertake a placement with an industry partner (also known as a Professional Placement or an Internship) within their chosen industry – giving our students a distinct edge over other graduates. Your placement is facilitated by our dedicated ICMS on-site WIL team who provide coaching and guidance throughout.
Your WIL subjects give you a unique opportunity to:
– Prepare for your future career in your chosen field of study
– Create a great first impression within your chosen industry
– Develop strong professional and career networks
– Demonstrate and further develop your realworld employability
– Explore your chosen industry to best inform your future career decisions
Postgraduate students also benefit from a placement with some of the most respected companies in Australia with up to 600 hours of industry experience offered alongside coursework studies in our Master’s courses.