Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Frequently Asked Admission Questions

Frequently Asked Admission Questions

Got questions about Offers, Deferrals, Withdrawals, Cancellations or ‘study load’?

Read on…

Frequently asked admissions questions

What do I do once I have received my offer?

When you receive a written offer from ICMS you can either:

  • Accept your offer (as per instruction in offer letter, or from UAC if application was made through UAC);


What if I want to study more than one degree course?

What if I need to withdraw from my course before I have started?

What if I need to withdraw from my course after I've started?

What if my offer is cancelled?

Can my enrolment be cancelled?

If I start in a mid-term intake, can I complete my course within the expected duration of my COE (student visa holders)?

How do I defer?

Once I'm enrolled, do I have any obligations?

What if I can't complete my course within time? (International Students)

Do I have to maintain a full-time study load?

How is a 'full-time study load' calculated?

What if I don't do a full-time study load?

What is a Typical Study Load versus an Accelerated Study Load?

Can I have a reduced study load?

What do I need to do if I am a sponsored student?

What if I want to take a break (leave of absence) after I've started my course?

Can I transfer to another ICMS course?

Are my study abroad or student exchange studies equivalent to study at ICMS?

Can I transfer from ICMS to another institution?

Can I transfer from another Australian institution to ICMS?

Can I study fully online?

If I leave, can I resume my studies whenever I want?

What if I have a problem? Can I complain?

Are there any special arrangements for under 18 years olds?