Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Find an Agent

Many international students use an international representative or agent based in their home country to facilitate the application process and ease the transition to Australia. Your agent will be someone who speaks your language and will advise you on things like your preferred course entry requirements, your English language level, and who will help you with the application process.

Under Australian law, every Australian education institution that uses the services of an education agent must have a formal contract with the agent and monitor their integrity.

Below you will find a list of ICMS international education representatives (agents).