ICMS learning has moved online, so have Student Services.
All ICMS Student Support Centres are operating under revised conditions in line with COVID-19 restrictions – in particular face to face services are currently unavailable, along with: issuing of ID cards (temporarily suspended) and posting and collection of documentation (temporarily suspended) – digital copies will be available instead.
- Visa changes to support International students (issued by Department of Home and Affairs): Click here
- FAQs for international students (issued by the Department of Education, Skills and Employment): Click here
- Pandemic leave Disaster Payment (issued by the Australian Government) – This is a lump sum payment for the 14 days to self-isolate, quarantine, or care for someone: Click here
- COVID-19 Disaster Payment (issued by the Australian Government) – Eligible payment for anyone in a Commonwealth-declared COVID-19 hotspot in Sydney: Click here
- Food Hampers (issued by STUDYNSW) – Free 15kg food hampers for international students from Foodbank NSW & ACT: Click here
My Legal Mate (issued by STUDYNSW) – Free subscription to My Legal Mate for free legal advice in seven languages: Click here
Free mental health and wellbeing support (issused by STUDYNSW): Click here
We are still here to help you, so should you need Student Services feel free to contact us via our usual channels:
Call: +61 2 9977 0333