The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is an award-winning higher education institution located in Manly, Sydney, NSW, Australia. Founded in 1996, ICMS is a leader in career-focused, quality education where 90% of graduates are employed in their field before graduation.
- ICMS full time employment rate tops Australia’s best ranked Universities  Read more
- Around 90% of our students graduate with a job in their field.  Read more
- ICMS is ahead of Go8 in the meaningful area of Skills Development  Read more
- Top 10 for overall graduate employment in Australia.  Read more
- Overall graduate employment rate higher than the Go8 universities.  Read more
- 100% of our degree students graduate with industry experience. Read more
- Ranked #1 for Good Teaching in Postgraduate Management and Commerce . Read more
- Ranked #1 for Event Management and Hospitality Management in Australia (based on graduate employability)  Read more
- Ranked #1 for Bachelor of Event Management and Bachelor of Hospitality Management in Australia (based on longest continuous industry placement, student professionalism, work ready students and industry training customer care) Read more
- Ahead of Go8 in skills development  Read more
- We have over 2,300 students studying at ICMS and Aspire Institute as at April 2019.
- Our students come from over 50 different countries.
- 4 winners of the Minister’s Student Achiever Awards Read more
- The 2017 NSW Premier’s export award winner. Read more
- We have 3 campuses, 2 of which are in Manly, the other is in the Sydney CBD. Read more
- Our Manly campus is on the historic St Patrick’s Estate, built in 1889 as the first National Catholic Seminary in Australia. Read more
- There are 9 beaches within walking distance of the Manly campus, including Manly Beach, rated by travel website TripAdvisor as the best beach in Australia. Read more
- Sydney ranked 4th most desirable student city in the world. 
- On-campus residential accommodation currently offers beds for 280 students, both on and off campus. Read more
- In 2019, we worked with several corporate partners to award our students over $1.7 million in scholarships. Read more
- We have over 1000 industry training partners. Read more
 QILT Survey 2020, ICMS’ graduate employment of 73.9% is better than both Australian National University (ANU) at 71.3% and the University of Melbourne, measured at 61.1%. ANU was ranked the top Australian University in the 2021 QS World University Rankings Survey, and the University of Melbourne was the top ranked Australian university in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021. Whilst ICMS was not part of either of the above ranking systems, it can be compared like for like with universities and colleges across the country in the QILT survey, which is funded by the Australian government.
 QILT Survey 2019
 Internal Graduate Survey 2018.
 QILT Survey 2017
 QILT Survey 2017
 NSW QILT Rankings 2020
 Kantar Millward Brown. Versus a set of key competitors based on n=46 leading industry brand partners of ICMS (from a list of 140 leading industry brand partners).
 QILT Survey 2018/19
 QS Best Student Cities, 2017