- 0.4 FTE (15.2 hours per week or 2 days per week)
- Immediate start date available
- 12-month fixed term opportunity
- Manly campus location
International College of Management Sydney (ICMS) and its associated ICMS provider brands (International Sport College Australia, Aspire Institute and Aspire English) are in Manly, Sydney CBD and Narrabeen. Our head office is located at our main campus in Manly with sweeping views over Manly Beach offering a spectacular working location that would be hard to beat anywhere in the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Course Coordinator (Property) provides academic leadership through teaching and supporting faculty related to student outcomes, course delivery and effectiveness. The Course Coordinator works cooperatively with a range of people to implement faculty policies, procedures and guidelines concerning teaching and learning. Course Coordinator is also a key point of contact between students and the faculty concerning course issues.
Examples of Accountabilities
- Student consultation and engagement
Support Program Manager in providing Academic Progression advice to students within your allocated course
- Monitor Academic Progression of students within your allocated course
Academic quality assurance
- Ensure policies, procedures and guidelines for teaching and learning are implemented across your allocated courses
- Support Program Manager in the management and reporting on the student cohort, including student experiences and outcomes, staffing profiles and ratios against key risk indicators
- Guide subject developers and reviewers in allocated courses. Monitor different locations and in different modes, to ensure quality and consistency in terms of content, delivery, assessments, and evaluation
Academic and professional scholarship
- Execute the scholarship framework within allocated discipline
- Participate in scholarly activities within discipline and support Program Manager in monitoring your team’s scholarly activities.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- A Master’s degree or PhD in a Property relevant discipline
- Significant experience in teaching a diverse range of students
- Industry experience and engagement with property professions
- Membership of relevant professional association
- Experience in academic management duties in a tertiary setting
- Leadership experience in higher education
- Sound interpersonal and communications skills
- Experience working in a team-based environment
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a CV and covering letter to [email protected]. Please note that there is no closing date for this role, and you are encouraged to apply at the earliest opportunity.