This subject examines and describes the research methods used to understand the changing needs of customers in order to guide the decision making of marketing managers. It highlights the importance of market research to the organisation and demonstrates how effective market research leads to the implementation of successful marketing programs.
- Define marketing research problems for a client or within a marketing environment
- Understand the techniques of market research and conceptualise appropriate research approaches to address problems
- Plan and execute a marketing research study
- Evaluate the results of a marketing research study and make marketing management recommendations
- Create and present a marketing research report to a client or within a marketing management environment
Exams will take place in weeks 12 & 13. Please refer to the official Exam Timetable for further information.