The overall aim of the subject is to provide you with a solid understanding and insight into the conference and convention industry, its players, processes and future trends.
- Demonstrate a solid comprehension of key MICE terms used and the Stakeholders involved in the Conference and Convention market.
- Identify and evaluate macro environmental factors on the staging of a conference and convention.
- Construct a Conference programme demonstrating a solid understanding of conference components and stakeholder relationships.
- Identify the key components of a Bid Proposal and create and present a pitch Document for an International Association Convention.
- Analyse future trends and application of changing technology on conference and convention management.