The overall aim of the subject is to provide candidates with an understanding of basic property and facility management and development concepts.
- Understand general property business practice as it relates to the management of property assets
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of property and asset management theory
- Be aware of the legal, physical and other parameters which concern the development and management of income-producing property assets in various market classes
- Explain the procedures and processes involved in negotiating and establishing property documenation such as Development Applications and Leases
- Have a basic understanding of facilities and maintenance management
Exams will take place in weeks 12 & 13. Please refer to the official Exam Timetable for further information.