The overall aim of the subject is to introduce you to valuation methodologies that can be applied to the valuation of residential and income producing properties.
- Obtain, interpret and confirm valuation instructions
- Inspect property, conduct research and analyse evidence
- Evaluate highest and best, economically viable use
- Assess market value of residential property using direct comparison, summation and hypothetical methods and prepare a valuation report to industry standards
- Explain the assessment of income producing properties.
Exams will take place in weeks 12 & 13. Please refer to the official Exam Timetable for further information.