This subject is available under ICMS undergraduate degrees, please click the button below to find an undergraduate course for you.
The overall aim of the subject is to provide you with the basic information and skills relevant to understanding and evaluating quality service management. In particular, it focuses on service encounters and moments of truth in satisfying customers’ needs. It also explores the base concepts of positive Service Culture.
- Summarise how and why the customer and service is at the centre of any business in a global economy.
- Reflect on one’s own experience by judging service encounters to measure the quality of service through application of key concepts.
- Clarify the needs of customers in any service organisation and why these are vital to the success of a business.
- Distinguish how service quality and service innovation can be enhanced through positive service culture to exceed customers’ expectations.
- Create an effective and inclusive service culture within a business.