To provide you with an understanding of Franchising operations. Additionally, the subject is designed to equip you with foundation skills and techniques required to successfully evaluate and manage a franchise operation.
- Understand what franchising is and how to evaluate, select and structure franchise systems
- Understand the legal environment and how to protect the Intellectual Property of the franchise system
- Assess and design business development and marketing strategies for sustainable franchise business growth
- Appraise critical success factors and conflict resolution for sustainable franchisor-franchisee relationships
- Evaluate manage and monitor franchisee performance
Exams will take place in weeks 12 & 13. Please refer to the official Exam Timetable for further information.