The aim of this subject is to provide students with an understanding of global business, and how organisations must operate in different markets. It provides the theory as well as practical applications of the theory to global business strategy.
- Ability to apply knowledge of global business in a real world application
- Discuss and choose applicable major global business strategies
- Explain regional economic integration
- Express an understanding for world economic financial markets
- Identify ethical issues in global business
- Apply basic entry strategies to real life situations and act upon them
Exams will take place in weeks 12 & 13. Please refer to the official Exam Timetable for further information.