The aim of this subject is to provide students with an understanding of logistics and supply chain management. It provides the theory as well as practical applications of the theory to global business strategy
- Identify specific factors involved in supply chain management
- Apply knowledge of logistics and supply chain management in a practical scenario
- Define supply chain management
- Identify the connection between logistics and supply chain management
- Produce a logistics and supply chain management plan and be able to defend it
- Analyse an organisations supply chain and be able to identify problems and solutions
Exams will take place in weeks 12 & 13. Please refer to the official Exam Timetable for further information.