To introduce you to the process of critically analysing and solving work place conflict. At the end of the subject you will be able to implement concepts and theories relating to conflict in the workplace.
- Critically evaluate the theories relating to managing conflict in the workplace
- Apply and implement the theories of managing workplace conflict to the process of conflict resolution, mediation, negotiation, disciplining and working with groups
- Develop and conduct procedures for the management of conflict in the workplace
- Critically evaluate the role of managers in managing workplace conflict
- Critically assess the causes of workplace conflict and developing skills to manage conflict
Exams will take place in weeks 12 & 13. Please refer to the official Exam Timetable for further information.