The aim of the subject is to provide you with a basic knowledge and understanding of the key management issues that affect the operations and marketing of an attraction and resort and their integral role within the tourism industry.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the key concepts, scope and relevance of Tourist Attractions and their role in the Tourism Industry
- Research and apply market segmentation analysis principles to different Tourist Attractions
- Identify and analyse key management, operations and marketing issues in relation to running a Tourist attraction as a business
- Identify target markets and create appropriate integrated marketing communication tools for resorts and attractions
- Demonstate an understanding of key resort classifications and managerial issues
- Identify Resort management issues and implement strategic operational solutions