- Full time
- 1 year fixed term contract
- Student recruitment
- Location: Sydney CBD with travel to other campuses as required
International Sport College Australia (ISCA) is an associated provider brand of the International College of Management Sydney (ICMS) and has two campuses – Sydney CBD and Narrabeen.
The ISCA Diploma of Sport Management (High Performance) provides students with an innovative blend of training, coaching, learning and mentoring to develop an edge in the sports industry, whilst offering a platform for students to improve athletic performance in a high performance environment. Students can also study online with the new Undergraduate Certificate of Sport Management (High Performance).
ISCA has seen strong growth from its original student intake in 2019 at Sydney Academy of Sport Narrabeen, with the addition of the City campus in 2020 further enhancing ISCA’s reputation as an emerging market leader in sports education.
The implementation of the ISCA campus in the City has been highly successful, with classes running from the City Campus three afternoons per week; and practical coaching and high performance sessions operating from first-class sporting facilities within the University of Sydney.
About the role
This role involves development and implementation of existing and future business opportunities for the ISCA business unit (within ICMS Pty Ltd):
- Drive domestic and international recruitment to achieve budgets and effectively manage/ develop relationships with key stakeholders.
- Action recruitment and marketing plans and strategies (including expos, career fairs & school visits) to recruit students and meet targets from defined regions; providing input to recruitment and marketing plans as required.
- Follow-up on student/parent (or other) enquiries, requests for information and applications received, via email, mail and/or phone in a timely manner.
- Develop and update the marketing activities calendar for ISCA.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with schools, sports programs, academies and clubs to maintain a steady flow of students from these channels.
- Determine market opportunities through research and analysis.
- Assist the General Manager ISCA with the revision and creation of domestic-orientated marketing copy.
- Develop and implement specific domestic email and SMS campaigns.
- Develop strong relationships with Career Advisors and other key school personnel underpinned by effective engagement content and tools.
- Develop direct engagement strategies with potential students at career expos and school talks.
- Assist with specific lead generation content.
Essential skills and experience:
- A strong, successful track record in sales/marketing (education sector is preferred)
- Commercially minded with knowledge of how to drive the bottom line in a constructive fashion
- Degree educated with a preference sport and/or business-related field
- Leadership skills
- Ability to develop and grow a territory/customer base.
- Ability to build and develop internal and external relationships
- CRM skills i.e. Salesforce or similar
- Office 365
- Working with Children Check (or willing to obtain)
- Experience working at a secondary school or tertiary education institution
- Experience in copy writing and executing social media marketing campaigns
Please apply with a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Closing date: Thursday 7th October 2021
Applicants must be able to provide evidence of work rights in Australia if applicable.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.