To provide you with an overall understanding of the role of pro-active Corporate Real Estate planning and management to support the achievement of business or organisation operating priorities and strategic objectives.
- Align Corporate Real Estate strategies with corporate goals, culture and business unit objectives.
- Explain the process of portfolio optimization and methods to measure and recalibrate component parts of the portfolio as well as leased and owned assets.
- Evaluate how the optimal structure and human, capital and technological resources contribute to achieving the enterprise’s competitive advantage.
- Measure portfolio performance based on appropriate key performance indicators.
- Apply risk management strategies to the firm’s strategic planning processes.
Exams will take place in weeks 12 & 13. Please refer to the official Exam Timetable for further information.
Students are required to prepare for assessments by reading the subject matter in course notes, handouts and readings. Class work and practical application of theory assist in reinforcing the importance of this subject’s topics.
Each student is required to participate in class discussions of current sponsorship, advertising and public relations issues.