This subject examines the concept of themed events and provides an overview of the reasons for special events, an event producer’s responsibilities and roles within the event team. Focus is on exploring creative ideas, understanding what makes a winning proposal, and putting your knowledge into practise.
- Develop ideas from a given client brief and translate ideas into writing
- Demonstrate an understanding of appropriate theming concepts
- Utilise different resources to enhance the theme of an event including decor, lighting, staging, sound and entertainment
- Create event documentation that is meaningful, for effective communication across a range of suppliers and clients.
- Understand the importance and impact of AV and event design in a variety of events, and how to use technical equipment to create atmosphere
- Apply the practical aspects involved in producing a professional client pitch